Work related stress, depression and anxiety continue to represent a significant ill health condition in the workforce of Great Britain. Work related stress accounts for 37% of work related ill health and 45% of days lost in 2015/16.
Evidence shows that workplace counselling interventions have been found to reduce sickness absence rates in organisations by as much as 50%.
Resilience Counselling Network offers corporate clients:
- Customised corporate packages based on your needs and specifications.
- No upfront premiums to be paid. Only pay for what you use.
- FREE 30 minute consultation for each employee.
- Group Workshops. We offer several workshops including, Resilience Building, Stress Management, Mindfulness, and Tackling Anxieties. Where your employees can learn coping strategies and how to look after their mental health in one-off workshops.
- Mediation. We can help provide an independent and impartial perspective to restore and maintain the employment relationship, by focusing on working together to go forward and reach a solution that is acceptable to everyone.
- Coaching. We believe that each individual has the answer to their setbacks, they just need help in finding the answers. We can help unlock your team's potential to maximise their performance.
- Return to work support. There is evidence that counselling can support and accelerate the rehabilitation of an absent employee, saving the organisation money in the long run.
- Management Support.
- Motivational Talks.
- For welfare issues, such as bereavement, ill health or stress, problems at work, sexual abuse or personal relationship difficulties.
- Available to all your employees.
If you feel that the organisation you work for can benefit from talking to us please fill in the details below, and we will contact the relevant person.